04 January 2010

New Year, New Style (maybe)

With new years, come new things.
Now that the new year is finally here, I've decided try something different with the blog postings.  Well, technically it's not really anything different, just a different posting style that I have been debating since the inception of this blog.  From here on out, I plan on posting the resources individually as I get them rather than as one weekly post. The positives of doing my posts this way include the ability to individually share posted resources with anyone else who my find it useful (by using the share button at the end of each post), better tagging and therefore better searching of my blog posts, and a higher likelihood of others finding these resources through search engines (as the post titles will now read the title of the resource instead of a date range).

However, there are a few downsides to this.  The biggest downside is that you will no longer have the consistent routine of a Thursday post.  Furthermore, the posts will not really have any schedule consistency and will reflect my sporadic internet usage, resulting in a purging of posts followed by droughts.  Lastly, because of some good changes with my employer, I will likely be updating this less often and possibly getting rid of this blog all-together (but this is still yet to be decided depending on my work schedule).
Hopefully the changes to the blog will be beneficial for you, and hopefully I'll still be able to keep up with keeping you updated!

Let the individual posts begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment